- Look at those clouds. It’s going to rain.
- I’ve got a difficult history project to do. My sister help me with it.
- I don’t watch television tonight. All the programmes are boring!
- Are you wear your black jeans tonight?
- My parents visit my grandfather at the weekend.
- Peter doesn’t like horses. He don’t ride with us this afternoon.
- There’s a party next Friday night, and we dance all night!
- Come on, Julie! We mustn’t be late!
- It’s a great book. You really must read it.
- Sorry, Jimmy, I’m late. I mustn’t go now.
- You mustn’t tell anyone about this! It’s too embarrassing.
- Diane, turn the music down! You mustn’t play it so loudly!
- I can go out with you tonight, but I must be home before midnight.
- OK, you can have a pet snake- but it mustn’t come into the house!
- If you help me, I buy you an ice cream.
- If Jack come to school late, the teacher be really angry.
- The neighbours complain if we make a lot of noise.
- If I have time, I get the tickets this afternoon.
- We’re all worried about his health. He should really give up smoking.
- If you want to be fit, why don’t you go in for some sport?
- If you don’t understand this word, look it up in a dictionary.
- It was unfair that the teacher told of for talking. It wasn’t me who was talking!
- You don’t need to help me with this problem. I think I can work it up myself.
- My uncle is a designer. He wants to take up his own business soon.
- There’s a new youth club in our street. Let’s check it up.
- I was really tired last night when I went to bed. Yesterday was a very tiring day.
- We were exciting about going to the football, but in the end it was a boring match.
- I thought the Dracula film was quite frightened, but my girlfriend wasn’t frightening at all.
- We went to a museum last Sunday. My parents thought it was really interesting, but I was a bit bored.